Events & workshops
- 23 Sept 2021, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pmEsperance, Council Pl, Esperance WA 6450, AustraliaThe Tjaltjraak Healthy Country Plan : This brief presentation and video presents the last 12 months of work carried out by Esperance Tjaltjraak, implementing our Healthy Country Plan (HCP).
- 23 Sept 2021, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pmEsperance, Cnr Andrew St and Windich St, Esperance WA 6450, AustraliaFairymead Natural Soap Workshop using a vegan friendly recipe. NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST DROP IN!
- 23 Sept 2021, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm AWSTEsperance Civic Centre , Council Pl, Esperance WA 6450, AustraliaA great opportunity to learn more about Nyungar Boodja (Country). Presented by Esperance Tjaltjraak Native Title Aboriginal Corporation (ETNTAC) about some important cultural plants and their uses.
- 22 Sept 2021, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmEsperance, Council Pl, Esperance WA 6450, AustraliaIdentify Australian Wildflowers: Beginner Workshop with Katie White (Caladenia Co). Tickets $30. Book online via Eventbrite to save your place. https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/identify-wildflowers-beginners-workshop-tickets-168902549071
- 22 Sept 2021, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm AWSTPink Lake, Fill Rd, Pink Lake WA 6450, AustraliaLearn how to transplant, propagate, collect seeds, help weed revegetation. Free to attend.
- 24 Sept 2020, 5:30 pmEsperance Civic Centre, Council Pl, Esperance WA 6450, AustraliaOne of the many things that makes the South West corner of Western Australia unique is our bird and mammal pollinated plants. We have more than anywhere else in the world - with 15% of our flowering plants needing help from birds or mammals for their pollination. One of the most iconic has to be our